- 200 gms Rice noodle #
- 1 Cup sliced boneless Chicken
- 1 Egg
- 3-4 Tbs Cornflour
- 5-6 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 large onion sliced
- Thumb size Ginger, minced
- 1 Cup sliced Mixed Bell Peppers
- 3-4 Shitake Mushrooms Sliced ##
- 1 medium Carrot, cut into sticks
- 2 Tbs Light Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbs Honey
- 1 Tsp cooking wine
- 1/2 Tsp Vinegar
- 1.2 Tsp Sesame Oil
- 2-3 Spring onion, the green part
- Oil as Needed
- Salt as needed
- Sliced plain omelet (Optional)
- Marinate the chicken in one egg beaten along with cornflour and little salt for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook the noodles following the instructions on the packet and keep aside in a strainer to drain the water.
- Heat oil in a deep wok and fry the chicken pieces. remove in a paper towel and keep aside.
- In the same wok, remove excess oil fry the garlic and finger till aromatic.Add the onions and shitake and fry till the shitake is almost cooked.
- Now add the bell pepper and fry till it is half done and then add the fried chicken and give a good stir.
- In a bowl mix the soy sauces, cooking wine, honey. sesame oil and vinegar. Taste the mix and adjust the taste to your liking.
- Add this mix to the chicken and veggies and give a good mix.
- Finally add the oiled noodles and stir fry on high heat till the noodles and veggies are nicely mixed.
- Remove and garnish with spring onions and toasted sesame seed and serve with sliced omelet on the side
#You can use mung bean starch noodle as well
## I used dry shitake mushrooms. Soak it in hot water for at least 30-45 minutes and then slice.