- 750 grams Pork cut into medium size
- 500-600 gms – Mustard Green/ Rayo Saag, cleaned and chopped
- 1 Large Onion , sliced
- 2 Large Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Tbs Ginger paste
- 1 Tbs Garlic paste
- 1 Tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 3-4 slit Green chillis
- Mustard oil – 1/4 Cup
- Heat oil in a large pressure cooker. Fry the onions till translucent.
- Add the pork & chillis and fry well till it take son a bit of color.
- Add the ginger garlic paste, salt and turmeric and fry till the water it leaves is almost dry.
- Now add the cumin & coriander powder and the tomatoes and fry for another few minutes.
- Add about half cup water and cover and pressure cook to one whistle, lower heat and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Let it cool remove lid and now add the mustard greens, stir well and again pressure cook for up to 2-3 whistles.
- Once cool open and adjust the consistency of the curry as per your liking and serve with boiled rice