For the crust :
- Digestive & Marie Biscuits – 100 gm pkt each
- Butter – 1/2 cup, melted
- Hung curd – 800 ml, hung overnight in the refrigerator (I used two 400 ml packs of Brittannia curd)
- Whipping cream – 200 ml ( used Amul tetrapack)
- Strawberry Crush – 1/2 cup + 2 Tbs ( just try to gauge how much u can add )
- Icing Sugar – 1/4 cup ( again see how sweet or tart u want)
- Gelatin – 2 tbsps
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- Strawberry Crush – 1/3 cup
- Gelatin – 1 Tsp
- Water – ¼ cup
- Crush the biscuits to crumbs either in the processor or by beating the hell out of it in a ziplock bag.
- Add melted butter to the crushed biscuits and mix well with hands till a coarse texture is made.
- Now put it in small glasses (about 5 – 6) or in a 9″ spring form pan and press down so that it is compact and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Whisk the hung curd till it is smooth in texture. Then add the strawberry crush & sugar and whisk till it is mixed evenly.
- In another bowl whip the cream till medium peaks form ( quite a task if using Amul :p ).
- Now pour the whipped cream into the hung curd mixture and gently fold till it is mixed well and evenly coloured.
- Stir the gelatin in water in a small bowl and put it over another pan of simmering water and keep stirring till the gelatine is fully dissolved.
- Pour the dissolved gelatin over the cream & curd mix stirring continuously as you pour so that it gets mixed evenly.
- Now spoon the mix on top of the set biscuits and cover with cling film and put it back in the fridge for 2-3 hours or till they are set and firm to touch.
- Finally bloom the gelatin the same way you did for the filling and mix it with the strawberry crush. ( adjust the consistency if it is too thick)
- Now pour a thin layer on top of the set mix and again cover with cling film and set for another hour or till it is set.
- Serve individual cups topped with whipped cream or just like that .